MacGregor 4′ X 2′ Indoor Scoreboard
Multi-sport Indoor Scoreboard
This scoreboard brings added functionality, visibility, and atmosphere to your gym. The large display of the MacGregor 4′ X 2′ Indoor Scoreboard mounts on the wall and completes the competitive landscape that everyone wants to be a part of.
Display is made of 6″ LED numerals and counts scores up to 3 digits. A digital counter shows game periods/quarters and lights indicate possession and bonus (foul counts are kept on controller). As the game clock counts down to one minute remaining, the final minute counts down in one-tenth second increments (ie: 58.2 seconds). House it all in a durable cabinet frame with a professional plexiglass face.
The MacGregor 4′ X 2′ Indoor Scoreboard can be installed anywhere in the gym because a 100′ power supply cord is included as well as a rechargeable wireless remote control with a 300′ range. Not to mention, the 12 frequency settings allow a single controller to operate multiple scoreboards simultaneously from a single location. A fantastic feature in a multi-court or multi-game setting such as tournaments, scrimmages, or even practice drills.
Easily switches between sports and has ability to turn on and off via remote for a simple, clean, professional scoreboard and sporting experience. Make your gym memorable for the right reasons.
Overview of the MacGregor 4′ X 2′ Indoor Scoreboard:
- 6″ LED numerals with 3 digit scoring, digital periods, bonus and possession indicators, (fouls can be kept on controller) last minute counts down in 1/10th seconds
- Durable plastic cabinet with plexiglass face/cover
- Designed for basketball, volleyball, wrestling and a variety of practice or tournament scenarios
- Rechargeable wireless remote control has 300′ range and 12 frequency settings for operating multiple units independently in the same area
- Built in wall mount slots or use with portable stand (sold separately)
- Includes 100′ of power supply cord for scoreboard
- Weight: 24 lbs.